Complaint Review: Acai Berry

• Updated: Tue, October 13, 2009

• Reported By: Penny12899 — Canandaigus New York USA
Acai Berry
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Acai Berry - Acai Berry Detox Charged my card over $165 after the order was cancelled Hollywood, Florida

I ordered this product on 9/18, received it, tried it for 10 days and did not lose one pound. Called and cancelled the order 9/29. Was given cancellation numbers. Then on 10/6 (the end of my trial period by the way) my card was charged over $165. Called Acai berry and they have no record of my calling to cancel even with the numbers I have. Ironically, if I return the merchandise I will receive a refund. The RMA#s they gave me WERE THE CANCELATION NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried telling them this and I got no where. Called my credit card company and filing a dispute to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Acai-Berry-Acai-Berry-Detox-Charged-my-card-over-165-after-the-order-was-cancelled-Holl-508521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry