Complaint Review: Acai Berry

• Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: Cindy — Jefferson City Missouri United States of America
Acai Berry
520 W. 21st St. Unit G-2 #239 Noefolk, Virginia United States of America

Acai Berry LifeNutra, LLC. I returned thier product to them but they still billed me 48.99. Noefolk, Virginia

I ordered the acai berry product online thru an e-mail. I returned the product within two days of receiving it with the number given to me in order for the return. Within 2 weeks they took $48.99 out fo my checking account. When I called them they said they did not receive the product on time so they billed me for the product. They refused to refund my money though they did recieve the product back. So I was billed for a product I did not keep. Which is a rip off! I asked to have the product sent to me since I paid for it and they refused to do that also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry/Noefolk-Virginia-23517/Acai-Berry-LifeNutra-LLC-I-returned-thier-product-to-them-but-they-still-billed-me-489-524489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry