Complaint Review: Acai Cleanse 300 14 Day Trial (AcaiBerry All Natural Cleanse)

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:Gibsonville North Carolina
Acai Cleanse 300 14 Day Trial (AcaiBerry All Natural Cleanse)
3600 Ocean View #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Acai Cleanse 300 14 Day Trial Consumers Beware!!! Glendale California

I learned the hard way that just because a company is allowed to advertise on Oprah Winfrey's home page doesn't necessarily mean that company is operating with integrity. The Oprah Winfrey show is my all-time favorite! Since this was advertised on Oprah's home page, I naively ordered the 14-day free trial of Acai Cleanse 300.

To make a long story short, the product didn't work for me. I tried to call (866-440-7533) several times to cancel within 14 days, to avoid being automatically enrolled in their auto shipment program. When I finally spoke to someone, I was told to contact their billing department at "support@acaicleanse300.com"--which wasn't accessible. Meanwhile, I receive two more bottles of the Acai Cleanse 300 and the note inside stated that I would "receive two bottles of Acai Berry Clense (a one month supply) for $88.97 every 30 days"!

I used a credit card I seldom use on purpose, so that I can track "special" charges (...charges I really shouldn't be making in the first place). Bottomline, I cancelled my credit card so that they will not be able to "automatically" charge my account anymore. I will continue to cancel membership in the "continuity program."

In the future, I will do what my mother taught me a long time ago ... "Never Assume."

Cc
Gibsonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Cleanse-300-14-Day-Trial-AcaiBerry-All-Natural-Cleanse/Glendale-California-91208/Acai-Cleanse-300-14-Day-Trial-Consumers-Beware-Glendale-California-361139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Cleanse 300 14 Day Trial (AcaiBerry All Natural Cleanse)