Complaint Review: Acai Diet Max 800 320 2983

• Reported By: tamala — Troup Texas USA
Acai Diet Max 800 320 2983
3609 N. 29th Avenue Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Acai Diet Max 800 320 2983 DietMax "Script Readers" Hollywood , Florida

Company offers 10 day "trial" of product.  I paid the 3.87 for shipping on 9/6.  I received the product 9/13.  I called to cancel 9/22 and was told that my account was charged 9/16 for $87.47.  I asked how can I "try" a product when I haven't received it yet. No response.

I asked how could I get a refund and was told to return the product unopened to them.  I don't think they were expecting me to not have opened it but I hadn't.  I returned it and they received it 10/13.  I called 10/27 to ask about my refund and was told it would be 10 to 15 business days from the date I called to check on it.  How ridiculous.

Called several times over the next few weeks and still getting the run around.  It was so obvious that when I could not hear one of the customer service reps clearly, I asked her to "read that to me again".  It was like they were reading from a script.  To date, I still have not received my refund and they are only going to refund me 49.50 not the 87.47 I was charged.

I would really like to get together a class action suit against this company.  I could hear the conversations in the background so I know I am not the only person they are doing this to.

They have had my money the entire month of November and most of December.  Surprise, surprise the phone numbers don't work and haven't for weeks.  I'm at my wits end with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2010 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Diet-Max-800-320-2983/-Hollywood-Florida-33020/Acai-Diet-Max-800-320-2983-DietMax-Script-Readers-Hollywood-Florida-670016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Diet Max 800 320 2983