Complaint Review: Acai Elite

• Reported By:Dundee Other
Acai Elite
Internet U.S.A.

Acai Elite Hacked my Windows Live Messenger Internet

I received on offline message, thinking it had been sent by a genuine Windows Live Messenger contact.

The message was extolling the virtues of Acai Berries and how they had used them and found them to be good for weight loss. I then clicked on the link where it appeared that the endorsements were legitimate.

I signed up for the free trial and soon after discovered it was all a scam and that they will send more acai berry supplements every month. (Postage was charged at $19.95 for outside the US/Canada).

Of course, when my genuine Windows Live Messenger contact replied, I was told that no such message had been sent to me offline by them.

It is still early days and I have since contacted the website to cancel my delivery and any future ones, within the 15 days that they say is required to ensure no further deliveries.

About a week later I received another offline message in the same way from another Acai Berry supplements company but before I could get around to take note of their name, my message history was somehow deleted for the said contact.

Jackie
Dundee
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Elite/internet/Acai-Elite-Hacked-my-Windows-Live-Messenger-Internet-470778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Elite