Complaint Review: Acai Force Max

• Updated: Sat, December 19, 2009

• Reported By: Chicago Art — Lockport Illinois United States of America
Acai Force Max
22100 E. 26th Ave #100 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Acai Force Max FORCE MAX.COM I was DOUBLE CHARGED after I had clearly CANCELLED, and returned the "unused items." They will NOT REFUND my account, after they have already said they would. Aurora, Colorado

*Author of original report: Finally got my refund

On 11/10/09 I placed an order for the acai force max diet pills.
I received them on 11/14/09 I then called and cancelled my "free 14 day trial" on the 20th of November. I was then informed, that if I didn't want to be charged I was going to have to send back the "unused" product. Okay... so I did. On 11/24/09 I ups'd the product back to their Colorado address. I have a confirmation (tracking number) statement notifying me they received the product on 11/30/09

This was CLEARLY still within the 30 day period.

On 12/2/09 I was DOUBLE CHARGED for this product. Furious and upset, I called the customer service number. I spoke with a manager who assured me I was in the right and they were in the wrong. He said he would refund me ASAP. He said it sometimes takes a couple of days, but that he would assure me my money back. (I took down his name and employee id number). Days later with no money back, I called again. Only this time I was told that I should have received the money by now, and that it was my banks problem why I still hadn't received the money. After checking with the bank, they said ACAI FORCE was the problem, not them. I called them again today, only to be told that I now had to write and fax them a letter stating I hadn't received the refund!

When I asked to speak to the manger or supervisor, the person said he couldn't do that.

This is horrible what this company is doing to people. Granted I have learned a lesson and I will never order from an online company again, but for crying out loud, how can they get away with this type of behavior!!!

Since this morning, I have filed a complaint with the Colorado States Attorney's Office.

I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK, that is all. How hard is it to issue a refund. If you are a lawyer out there and are reading this, please contact me, and the many others who have been robbed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Force-Max/Aurora-Colorado-80019/Acai-Force-Max-FORCE-MAXCOM-I-was-DOUBLE-CHARGED-after-I-had-clearly-CANCELLED-and-retur-541488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Force Max

Finally got my refund

AUTHOR: Chicago Art - (United States of America)

I finally got my full refund today. It's still disappointing it took this long.