Complaint Review: Acai Green Tea

• Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Conowingo Maryland
Acai Green Tea
acaigreenteafusion.com Internet U.S.A.

Acai Green Tea this company is a complete and total farce I've tried to call them and get a steady busy signal, I did not order this crap and they charged my bank account nearly 95 dollars which we cannot afford Internet

This is a complete and total rip off I wanted to try this to help me loose some weight since nothing was really working for me I'm 54 years old and just wanted to feel a little better about myself. I've tried to contact these people several times, and all I get is a busy signal. They are chearging my checking account over 90 dollars, for what NOTHING, there is no way to cancel this, or block them from taking money from my account. Unless I just close my account, then open a new one. I'm at my wits end with this.

Barbara
Conowingo, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Green-Tea/internet/Acai-Green-Tea-this-company-is-a-complete-and-total-farce-Ive-tried-to-call-them-and-get-433857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Green Tea