Complaint Review: Acai Lipo, Colon Lipo, Alegiance Services Ltd

• Submitted: Sat, March 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 19, 2011

• Reported By: missgnomer — Toronto Ontario Canada
Acai Lipo, Colon Lipo, Alegiance Services Ltd
Arch . Makariou 95 III, Charitini Building,2nd flo Internet United States of America

Acai Lipo, Colon Lipo, Alegiance Services Ltd Trytadalafil Advertized on MSNBC as sponsored link, Internet

Sponsored link on MSNBC.com (allegedly from weeklyhealthcanada.org (fake)).  Article about reporter who tried the Acai and Colon Lipo and lost weight.  Sounded sincere as article was featured on the Globe and Mail and CNN (not true).  I clicked on the link for the free trial offer, filled out my e-mail and shipping information.  Before completing the order I was asked for my credit card information to process the shipping and handling.  The company immediately e-mailed me a receipt for the shipping and handling.

Five days later my credit card was charged the 7.95 Plus a second charge of $203.24 for product I did not order.  I complained to the credit card company and they told me they could do nothing to help and that by providing my credit card information i had agreed to the terms and conditions of the company.  This is obviously a scam.  I did not agree to any order, any terms and conditions.  I've tried calling the company phone number but the office is closed.  I have sent an e-mail to the company advising them to cancel the order.   Shame on MSNBC.com for allowing  scam to be advertized on their website!!!!!   Shame on credit card company that will not help customers who have been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Lipo-Colon-Lipo-Alegiance-Services-Ltd/internet/Acai-Lipo-Colon-Lipo-Alegiance-Services-Ltd-Trytadalafil-Advertized-on-MSNBC-as-sponsore-708245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Lipo, Colon Lipo, Alegiance Services Ltd