Chin

• Updated: Wed, September 15, 2010

• Reported By: sunnygirl — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Acai Max Cleanse

Acai Max Cleanse Diet Max, LeanSpa, Max Cleanse DO NOT TRY THEM! Internet

This sounds like a great plan, you get a free trial and then if you don't like it, no worries.  WRONG.  You get your free trial and then a couple days before your cancellation date, they charge you $80 some dollars.  I called to have them remove the charge which they did and alerted my credit card company.  After the fact, Max Cleanse charged me a small amount ($2.97).  I let me credit card know and they put a block on the company.  A few months later I see two charges for $4.97 for Diet Cleanse...basically the same company.  What I'm saying is this company is a complete scam, the product does not work and they will charge you continuously if you give them your credit card.  I'm am resorting to cancelling my card and getting a new one.  Good luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2010 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Max-Cleanse/internet/Acai-Max-Cleanse-Diet-Max-LeanSpa-Max-Cleanse-DO-NOT-TRY-THEM-Internet-640836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Max Cleanse