Complaint Review: Acai Maxx - FXsupplements

• Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:Robinson Illinois
Acai Maxx - FXsupplements
Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Acai Maxx - FXsupplements No knowledge of charging 85.90 for a little bottle that doesn't work. Arlington Texas

I was looking for a quick weight loss. No such thing.
Believing Oprah and Rachel Ray , I thought maybe this could be a good product.What a dummy I am. Not only does it not work but I feel the ad was misbelieving also.
I guess I didn't read it thoroughly. I did not know about the charge until it appeared on my check statement. So now I pay the stupid tax of $85.90 for not having my magnifying glass to read fine print.

Peggy
Robinson, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Maxx-FXsupplements/Arlington-Texas-76011/Acai-Maxx-FXsupplements-No-knowledge-of-charging-8590-for-a-little-bottle-that-doesnt-415726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Maxx - FXsupplements