Complaint Review: Acai Optimum Plan

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: Gigi — Rockville Maryland United States of America
Acai Optimum Plan

Acai Optimum Plan NTR VERY deceptive advertisement on-line for a free sample - charged my cc $99.95 w/o my consent Internet

I was interested in sampling a free bottle of Advanced Colon which is a colon cleanser to be used with Acai Optimum.  I filled out my name and address and used my credit card to pay for the $1.95 shipping fee.  Within in seconds I see an invoice for $101.95 to which my card has been billed.  I called the number listed at the bottom of the page to find out that I have just been enrolled into a 2 month program for which I am charged the initial $99.95 and upon using a rebate form for the first bottle which would then credit my cc account for $99.95.  Then I would be billed AGAIN after 30 days for another $99.95.  I indicated to the agent that I did not want to join a 2 month program - but that I had wanted the free sample and that is why I gave the company my cc information.  BIG MISTAKE!!!  The agent curtly informed me that there was nothing she could do and that I would be billed for the second payment after 30 days.  This for 2 bottles of something that I didn't order.  I believe the company is using fraudulent advertising on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Optimum-Plan/internet/Acai-Optimum-Plan-NTR-VERY-deceptive-advertisement-on-line-for-a-free-sample-charged-my-624789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Optimum Plan