Complaint Review: Acai Pure & Extreme - Acaitop3.com

• Reported By:Malibu California
Acai Pure & Extreme - Acaitop3.com
Internet U.S.A.

Acai Pure & Extreme - Acaitop3.com Acai products Fraud ?? Internet

I fell for 2 of these frauds from the same top level website using two different credit cards. This was from the top level website acaitop3.com. The two companies pulling different but similar frauds were AcaiPure and Extreme Acai Berry. My story is similar to the other Acai complaints on this website. My cards were with 2 different banks: BofA, and American Express (AMEX). BofA is unsympathetic and is making me complain in writing. AMEX immediately handled my complaint by message and phone. I asked both banks not to accept any more charges from the merchant. In both cases I complained to the merchant by phone and email, and in one case their web site. I filed a fraud claim with the FBI. With AMEX, the merchant made another charge 8 days after receiving AMEX's inquiry. They escalated my complaint to FRAUD, and are issuing a new card.
To include me in the class action suit email:

Don m
Malibu, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Pure-Extreme-Acaitop3com/internet/Acai-Pure-Extreme-Acaitop3com-Acai-products-Fraud-Internet-384947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Pure & Extreme - Acaitop3.com