• Report: #442049

• Submitted: Wed, April 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 08, 2009

• Reported By:St. Petersburg Florida
Acai Pure Life
3575 North 100 East Suite 125 Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Acai Pure Life Want to lose money, try Acai Pure Life, money is the only thing you will lose Provo Utah

I applied for the Acai Pure Life Free Trial Offer online with their website. After 14 days when I did not receive the Free Trial sample, I noticed by credit card had been charged for the shipping and handling for my free sample, but no sample had ever arrived.

I contacted the company to let them know I never received the free sample and that I no longer wanted the product, as they could not get a simple order shipped, I did not want to do business with them.

I was told that I would be emailed a form to fill out to cancel the order. I was also told that since I had not contacted the company to cancel the order within the 14-day free trial period, my credit card was being billed the $74.95 for a month supply. It is hard to evaluate a product and cancel an order I never received.

I contacted my credit card company and found out they did indeed charged my card the $74.95. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company.

I emailed them four times at the customer support email address provided: support@acaipurelife.com and have yet to receive a response from them. The only thing you will lose by using Acai Pure Life is your money, patience and time.

Anonymous
St. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Pure-Life/Provo-Utah-840003/Acai-Pure-Life-Want-to-lose-money-try-Acai-Pure-Life-money-is-the-only-thing-you-will-lo-442049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Pure Life