Complaint Review: Acai Pure Life

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Acai Pure Life
3575 North 100 East Suite 125 Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Acai Pure Life Acai Pure Life Scam, never sent pills, stole my money, wouldn't cancel my account Provo Utah

I ordered the trial online (dunb thing to do), anyway I was planning on cancelling it once I tried the product. Well the product never came but two weeks after I submitted the for they billed me for $74.95. I went to their website to submit a complaint and what would you know the site gave me an error when I went to send the form. I've called customer support three times in one week and they say they'll refund my money after I fill out the cancellation form (which happens to be on a completely different site: http://www.millionairemission.biz/healthcancelform.pdf) which clearly says that if I sign it they can keep the money they stole. It's a complete rip off! I filed a complaint with my bank and they say it happens all the time. Places like this should be burned to the ground.

Dwoophx
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Pure-Life/Provo-Utah-84604/Acai-Pure-Life-Acai-Pure-Life-Scam-never-sent-pills-stole-my-money-wouldnt-cancel-my-a-435628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Pure Life