Complaint Review: Acai Pure

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:Carrollton Texas
Acai Pure
2375 East Camelback Rd., 5th Fl. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Acai Pure - Colo Pure Charged me $45.00 for a sample which was to be shipping only-$4.95 (twice) Phoenix Arizona

I responded to an internet ad about the colon cleanse sample and a healthy herbal supplement which I ordered a sample of each, which clearly states that you pay shipping charges only of 4.95 each. Instead they charged my bank account twice for $45.85 and $44.85 for the 2 samples. I wrote them on their customer service page but have heard nothing. They give a phone number but no one answers to be able to talk to.

I intend to go to my bank and ask them to take the charges off. do not know what will happen.

I would like to see this internet business be taken off of the internet. I cannot imagine how many people are falling for this.

Carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Pure/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Acai-Pure-Colo-Pure-Charged-me-4500-for-a-sample-which-was-to-be-shipping-only-495--391451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Pure