Complaint Review: Acai Reduce

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 16, 2011

• Reported By: Jill Hansview — Harbortown British Columbia Canada
Acai Reduce

Acai Reduce myhealthysystem.com Acai Tracker Access $7.95 CAD 30 Day Supply FREEWeight Loss Guide FREE 3 items: $7.95 CAD 3 Day Shipping & Handling:FREE Total Charged: $7.95 CAD Internet

I ordered from Acai Reduce 3 months ago what was believed to be a free 30-day supply of Acai capsules. This is what my only invoice looked like.

Acai Tracker Access $7.95 CAD

30 Day Supply FREE

Weight Loss Guide FREE

3 items: $7.95 CAD

3 Day Shipping & Handling:FREE

Total Charged: $7.95 CAD

I noticed on my credit card that no dollar amount of $7.95 was ever charged. However, there was a charge for $196.24 and an additional one for $97.29.

I didnot receive the product in 3 days or even 3 weeks. I did eventually receive 1 bottle of said capsules. When I called the company on the invoice and the amounts deducted from my charge account, the lady was very rude and said I was charged for an on-line tracking system.

If that were the case, why did the invoice not show that? I called the credit card company and they tried to get my money back. On my initial contact with them, it was shown that an amount for $92.00 was credited to my account but not the $196.24. They said the $97.29 was a mistake and refunded $92.00. When I tried to contact the company again I only got a busy signal.

I have since tried to reach them through the internet site I was provided. This takes me to a dead-end.

Further to that, since my money was not refunded, I tried logging in to my apparent "free" account with the login information I was provided. The page is no longer available. Therefore, they are saying I paid for this tracking system for a year, and they are not allowing me to access it and are not refunding me.

I have been ripped off - big time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2011 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Reduce/internet/Acai-Reduce-myhealthysystemcom-Acai-Tracker-Access-795-CAD-30-Day-Supply-FREEWeight-Los-753813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Reduce