Complaint Review: Acai Slim / Colonx

• Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: Bryan — La Jolla California USA
Acai Slim / Colonx
3029 NE 188th Street #525 Miami, Florida United States of America

Acai Slim / Colonx Colonx Charge my credit card $89.89 for product I did not order. Miami, Florida

0n 11/17/09 I ordered a trial amount of Colonx which I received and payed for. On 11/30/09, my credit card was charged an additional $89.89 for a full order of Colonx which I never ordered. I have sent this order back which they acknowledge they have received. I have made several calls to support@colnx.com to ask that I be refunded the $89.89 they owe me. I have been told that they can no longer credit my credit card but will have to send my refund to my home address. They have also indicated that they do not know how long this will take. Their record with the BBB  in Florida is horrible! Is this a scam?? On my latest call on 3/26/2010 I received the same "line" that my information would be sent to the company, and that they would eventually refund my money by sending a check to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Slim-Colonx/Miami-Florida-33180/Acai-Slim-Colonx-Colonx-Charge-my-credit-card-8989-for-product-I-did-not-order-Miami-587824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Slim / Colonx