Complaint Review: Acai advanced systems

• Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By: Kacie — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Acai advanced systems
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway Ontario, California United States of America

Acai advanced systems I cancelled my membership ,which I was unaware of any membership obligations, and I was still charged $89.00 every month. This is the biggest scam of them all and the pills themself do not even work. Ontario, California

I tried this product. It sounded legit and I even did a little research on it. Everything I could find was positive about the product. Nothing raised a red flag.

A month after receiving the product $129.00 was taken out of my debit account. I used my debit card information because I was told, when I ordered the product, that I needed to pay $3 in shipping charges. Apparently, simply by ordering the product you are enrolled in a membership and if you do not cancel the membership within 14 days after you ORDER the product (not receive the product) you are charged with a non-refundable membership fee.

I called to cancel the membership immediately: 1) because I was moving from Ohio to Hawaii. 2) because the pills didn't work. After I moved to Hawaii I tried to close my old bank account in Ohio and I couldn't close it because my account was negative. I was not receiving the product, I called and canceled the membership and I was still getting charged monthly for the useless pills in which I wasn't receiving.

Because of this company I had to pay for overdraft fees on top of the money that I was charged with and for what? For literally nothing. No pill, no membership and no weight loss. I advise anyone to stay away from this company and I am uber leery to buy anything online now and I'm sure there are actual legit companies out there but because of one bad apple the whole apple tree has been cut down. Thanks a lot Acai weight loss systems for upsetting my otherwise wonderful life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-advanced-systems/-Ontario-California-91764/Acai-advanced-systems-I-cancelled-my-membership-which-I-was-unaware-of-any-membership-ob-612754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai advanced systems