Complaint Review: Acai optimum

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2011

• Reported By: MikeK — Henderson North Carolina United States of America
Acai optimum

Acai optimum Advanced Colon I participated in the plan and was to have $99.96 rebated to my account after 2 orders were completed, but this never happened. I have been chasing these people since August of 2010, talking to a repr, Internet

I participated in the advanced colon & acai optimum plan back in July 2010. I sent the necessary rebate forms in August 2010 and made numerous phone calls to the customer service number on the internet.
I received no rebate on this plan as promised. I spoke to a representative as late as January 2011, and was told that the rebate had been overlooked and would be credited back to my account within 30 days, which still has not happened.
I tried to call the toll free number in April 2011 and it is no longer a working number and the web sites can not be found on the Internet.
Apparently a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-optimum/internet/Acai-optimum-Advanced-Colon-I-participated-in-the-plan-and-was-to-have-9996-rebated-to-m-714148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai optimum