• Report: #419290

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Orem Utah
AcaiBerry Detox
2040 NE 163rd ST# 305 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

AcaiBerry Detox FWM Laboratories Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: COMMON SENSE INFO FROM THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION WEBSITES

*Consumer Suggestion: I hope this suggestion help you

I was on the internet when an add for acaiberry detox came on, it said free botttle of acaiberry detox and you only have to pay shipping and handling of 3.99, which they took out of my bank account on 12-22-2008 and I thought that was the end of it, But when I received my bank statement it shown that they had taken out 88.00 without consolting me and I have not received anymore pills since the first bottle that I got for free. They have stolen 88.00 from my account for nothing, I have repetidly called them at 1-866-949-0138 and only got the run around and still have not received my money back. The first man I talked to said that my pills had been sent out on january,20,2008 but still no pills, I told the man that I did not want the pills and that I only wanted for the account to be canceled and to get my money back an he said that he would send me an e-mail that would explain everything and I never received it. so then a few days later I proceeded to call back and this time I got a women on the phone and after her humm hawing around for a while she told me that the 88.00 was probably from the first bottle that i had gotten so I told her that it was susposed to be free and that I was only susposed to pay 3.99 in shipping and handling I was so mad and irritated from all the running around they have put me threw that I told her that if they didn't give me my money back Iwas going to call the better buisness bureau and without saying anything she flipped me on hold so I waited for about 20 minutes then I hung up. I am 69 years old and I am living off of social security and i need my money back.

Carol
Orem, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiBerry-Detox/Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/AcaiBerry-Detox-FWM-Laboratories-Miami-Beach-Florida-419290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiBerry Detox

COMMON SENSE INFO FROM THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION WEBSITES

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

ADVERTISEMENTS from the Federal Trade Commission website:

The appearance of ads in media outlets that you recognize - like your local newspaper or radio station - is no guarantee of the legitimacy of the company behind the ad.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I hope this suggestion help you

AUTHOR: Santiago Davis - (U.S.A.)

That was a very unfortunate experience but there's still hope to get your money back. Better call this no. 866-949-0138. This was the same number I used to get in touch with FWM labs and asked them to cancel my order. They also granted by refund after a week.