Complaint Review: AcaiBerry Power 500 Myeztrim

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2008

• Reported By:San Francisco California
AcaiBerry Power 500 Myeztrim
4650 SW 51st Street Suit711 Davie,, Florida U.S.A.

AcaiBerry Power 500 Myeztrim Unauthorized charge of $89.31 on my credit card Davie, Florida

I ordered a trial Acaiberry pills for $1.00 which was charges on my credit card. After two weeks they charges me on the same card $89.31. I called the number that was on the credit statement and asked why they charged for some thing that I don't have knowledge of what so ever. The lady on the phone asked for my adrresse and said will ship it to me. I said I didn't order I don't want it either. She said she is sorry but will not refund the money. My concern is that they have my credit card number and may charge for some thing else too.

Alex
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiBerry-Power-500-Myeztrim/Davie-Florida-33314/AcaiBerry-Power-500-Myeztrim-Unauthorized-charge-of-8931-on-my-credit-card-Davie-Florid-395010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiBerry Power 500 Myeztrim