Complaint Review: AcaiBerry Supreme - GIC - Global Innternet Communication

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:new city New York
AcaiBerry Supreme - GIC - Global Innternet Communication
129 NW 13 STReeT Suite 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

AcaiBerry Supreme - GIC - Global Innternet Communication I revd acaib only 2 days ago charged 88.62 then 88.97 frm fla cancel refused to give$$ back . phillipines is where all numbers are going to Boca Raton Florida

I saw two amounts from acai with two different phone numbers second number is short by one number (the one from calf $88.97) I called my bank both are from the same people. The second amont $88.62 from boca raton. I just recv the item 2 days ago.

I got on line left an email. I went on their live person. This person william was not helpful. he did give me the mail address above.
I called all day 7 hours worth
here are the numbers
866-730-8746
866-695-9950
866-938-4832
877-300-3766
800-787-1219 all come back to the PHILLIPINES. They are unhelpful they have someone coaching them . They continually putting you are on hold. For instance give me your name (hold)give me your supev name(hold) give me a refund(hold...no).You did not call with 14 days. Label says refund by dec 31 2008.No help they are SCAMMING us yes look on line just using 8669384832!
I want my money returned. I decided to try this when I went on line with OPRAH and RACHAEL RAY. I feel left down and I read that they will continue to take money out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrty
new city, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiBerry-Supreme-GIC-Global-Innternet-Communication/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/AcaiBerry-Supreme-GIC-Global-Innternet-Communication-I-revd-acaib-only-2-days-ago-char-402156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiBerry Supreme - GIC - Global Innternet Communication