Complaint Review: AcaiBerry Supreme.com

• Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Tahlequah Oklahoma
AcaiBerry Supreme.com
acaiberrysupreme.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AcaiBerry Supreme.com Depleted my $100. gift card for a $5.95 shipping cost. Internet

I ordered the "free" acaiberry product offered for the cost of shipping only. I used a $100.00 rebate Visa card from AT&T that I had gotten for a purchase. I did not try to use the card until November as I was saving it for some Christmas shopping. The card was rejected as having $0.00 balance.

I have tried to call both the toll free number and the billing number for the company but after the initial recording, a dial tone is given and we are disconnected. This happens every time I try to call either the billing number or the toll free number on the invoice. The number is the only contact information given so I cannot try another contact.

Donna
Tahlequah, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiBerry-Supremecom/nationwide/AcaiBerry-Supremecom-Depleted-my-100-gift-card-for-a-595-shipping-cost-Internet-394478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiBerry Supreme.com