Complaint Review: AcaiBurn ,Wu-Yi Source

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Breaux Bridge Louisiana
AcaiBurn ,Wu-Yi Source
AcaiBurn.com an WI-Yi Source.com Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

AcaiBurn ,Wu-Yi Source SCAMS BEWARE OF AcaiBurn.com &WI-YiSource ripoffs!! Des Moines Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

I actually ordered the AcaiBurn at a wopping $120.00 for two bottles no free trials for me, ha, was I stupid !!! I finally reeive the two bottles of another totally different product supplied by another source yet WU-Yi . The product name is Wu-YIBurn which is a green tea extract from the Orient. Beware the sites that i looked at before i ordered was googled and i still received a bogus product. Don't order anything from the AcaiBurn.com site its bogus. Hopefully I can get my credit card notified before this gets out of hand I am so mad to think I was actually scammed. Please beware people.

Ann
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiBurn-Wu-Yi-Source/Des-Moines-Iowa-50321/AcaiBurn-Wu-Yi-Source-SCAMS-BEWARE-OF-AcaiBurncom-WI-YiSource-ripoffs-Des-Moines-Iowa-409879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiBurn ,Wu-Yi Source

Hello

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8945 or visit our site http://www.acaiburn.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Thanks,