Complaint Review: AcaiBurn

• Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Lakewood Colorado
AcaiBurn
11 Athabascan Avenue Suite 240 Sherwood Park, AB Canada

AcaiBurn Supposedly "Free" is now a $59.99 deduction every month from my bank account when I am not receiving anything more than the first bottle. I have tried to find a working phone number but have not been successful in reaching anyone. Sherwood Park AB Canada Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

Supposedly "Free" is now a $59.99 deduction every month from my bank account when I have not received anything more than the first bottle. I have tried to find a working phone number but have not been successful in reaching anyone other than a synthesized recording. My bank tells me I cannot stop payment since it was on my card that if it had been on a check, I could stop payment. This is totally ridiculous and fraudulent. How do these people continue to get by with this?

Ddramaqueen2
Lakewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiBurn/Sherwood-Park-AB-T8A-6H2/AcaiBurn-Supposedly-Free-is-now-a-5999-deduction-every-month-from-my-bank-account-when-422618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiBurn

Hello

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8945 or visit our site http://www.acaiburn.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Thanks,