Complaint Review: AcaiBurn

AcaiBurn
premiumacaiburn.com Internet U.S.A.

AcaiBurn Ripped off Idaho Falls Idaho

*UPDATE Employee: hello

I ordered AcaiBurn on-line without really thinking about it. I decided a few hours later that I didn't want it. I called the phone numbers given and due to it being a Sunday they were not in operation. I called the next day and cancelled the AcaiBurn. I also had to call four other numbers to cancel memberships also. When you sign up for AcaiBurn you are automatically signed up for Insider Secrets, Ebook package and Fitfactory. I called and cancelled them all, got cancellation confirmation numbers too. A few days later I check with my bank and find out that I was charged the shipping and handling. I called the AcaiBurn number and spoke with a gentleman who tells me that it is a non-refundable shipping and handling charge. Even though I cancelled the order the next day I am still paying shipping and handling on a product that they will never ship and I will never receive.

Heather
Lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiBurn/internet/AcaiBurn-Ripped-off-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-476782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiBurn

hello

AUTHOR: Shalyn R. - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any

way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future.

Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course,

mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you

would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in the future as we

try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each

and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at

866-989-8945. or visit our site http://www.acaiburnpremium.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the

entire cancellation process.

We appreciate your concerns.

Respectfully,