Complaint Review: AcaiForceMax

• Submitted: Fri, October 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 23, 2009

• Reported By: Sucka — Centennial Colorado USA
AcaiForceMax
3 Athinodorou Street, 2025 Dasoupoli, Strovolos, Nicosia, Select State/Province United States of America

AcaiForceMax Farend Services Limited Cancellation and Refund Impossible Strovolos, Nicosia, Other

I ordered AcaiForceMax from an internet advertisement about getting "RIPPED" in 4 weeks.  Wanting to lose weight and feel better I was "SOLD".  I received the "FREE TRIAL" in 4 days upon my payment being processed. First off I received a bottle of "ACAIBURN" and not the bottle they show on their website.  Prior to ordering I did some research on the ingredients:  I found that all the ingredients are helpful for losing weight. I began to take it according to the directions.  I found in the first 10 days I had lost 15lbs, I had very little appetite and lots of energy, I also found if I took one pill after 3pm, I could not sleep for at least 12 hours.

I would say the product works, however, I had some car trouble and needed cancel my order prior to the full price being charged, upon calling customer service, I was kept on hold for 30minutes with no music, so I didn't know if I was still on hold or had been disconnected. [continued below]....
.....

The best way to stop the charges is to call your credit card company and have them cancel your card and order you a new one, this way they cannot charge you.

I have found similar products available at GNC and Vitamin Cottage, It works but you can find it elsewhere for less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiForceMax/Strovolos-Nicosia-Select-StateProvince-/AcaiForceMax-Farend-Services-Limited-Cancellation-and-Refund-Impossible-Strovolos-Nicosia-513949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiForceMax