Complaint Review: AcaiLipo Diet Tracker

• Submitted: Tue, February 01, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 01, 2011

• Reported By: Judy — Cranbrook Internet Australia
AcaiLipo Diet Tracker
Arch. Makariou 95 111, Chartini Building 2nd Floor Internet United States of America

AcaiLipo Diet Tracker Alegience Services Ltd Got Scammed Too Nicosia, Cyprus, Internet

I too have fallen victim toa free acai berry trial scam. In good faith I authorised the $7.95 to be taken from my debit card only to find that they took a further $400 from my account and have tried to take more money however I have since closed this account. Before I became aware this was a scam, I tried to unsuccessfully cancel the order by phone (from Australia) only to be told by the stupid operator that he couldnt help me. Tried many, many emails to the email address provided but for the majority of the time the emails have been returned undeliverable, Am so desperate, I bundled up all of my complaints, emails, etc etc and have now sent them to the address of the company, wait for it, in Cyprus. The company trades under two names, Accoutre Services Ltd. and Alegience Services Ltd however share the same address Arch. Makariou 95111, Charitini Building, 2nd Floor, Agios Antonius, 1071 Nicosia, Cyprus. Could also be a bogus address but when googled, it seems to be a registered address.The URL is http://life.getslimpackage.com and tracker.trytadalafil.com and also tracker.trytadalafil. I just feel so stupid to fall for this scam as I am a reasonably intelligent person however from undertaking research into this scam I now realise that there arelots of us out there that have lost a lot of money between us. This just has to stop. I am still sending emails daily to support@trytadalafil.comand support@getslim.comsome get through but the majority do not and are returned. I assume these email addresses are bogus email addresses. No "free" tablets have arrived yet and don't expect they will. Yes, at present it seems that the only way to stop this is to cancel or block your credit or debit card as they will continue to debit your account monthly. The bank says they gets lots of people reporting the unauthorised access to people's bank accounts regarding these acai products. The peole who run this scam and others like this have to be stopped and brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2011 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiLipo-Diet-Tracker/internet/AcaiLipo-Diet-Tracker-Alegience-Services-Ltd-Got-Scammed-Too-Nicosia-Cyprus-Internet-689318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiLipo Diet Tracker