Complaint Review: AcaiPure, Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Palm Desert California
AcaiPure, Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
2375East Camelback Rd. 5th Floor Phoneix, Arizona U.S.A.

AcaiPure, Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Claim to offer Risk Free Trial and charge full price immediately. Then charge $39.95 every month. I send the product back and I get my money back it is a pain to have to do this every month. Phoneix Arizona

You are not signing up for a Risk Free Trial Offer you are signing up to receive this product once a month and you will be charged $39.95 monthly. I wanted to try a sample of a product called Acai. I saw an ad for a risk free trial offer.

I filled out the application; it requested my credit card number and said it was only going to charge my credit card $4.85 for shipping. After I submitted the request I went to my online banking and saw that they were going to charge me $44.85.

At first I thought they had just made a mistake so I tried calling, an answering machine, said they were closed on the week-ends. I emailed no response. I emailed again cancelling the order. When I called on Monday they told me that according to the terms and conditions I was going to get a month's supply of the product and I had 14 days to return the used portion to receive a refund. I told her I wanted to cancel the order. She told me she could not cancel because the product had already been shipped. When I received the product I mailed it back without opening it. Now there is another charge from them for $39.95. Apparently I am supposed to mail the product back every month and request a refund each month.

I was so upset by their tactics that I told them I did not want to try their product now or ever. If I do try it, hopefully it will be with a more reputable company. Buyers beware that the terms and conditions are not available when you submit your request for the risk free trial. Terms and conditions are at the bottom of the ad in fine print. When you try to cancel the order before it is shipped it still gets shipped anyway. I would like to know how I can stop them from shipping me a product I do not want and charging my account. The charge does not get removed until I get a tracking number that I returned the product?

Palm Desert, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiPure-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc/Phoneix-Arizona-95016/AcaiPure-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Claim-to-offer-Risk-Free-Trial-and-charge-ful-372972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiPure, Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.