Complaint Review: AcaiPure.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
AcaiPure.com
Everything Related To Acaipure Is Spam Nationwide U.S.A.

Acai Pure AcaiPure.com Don't be fulled bu the free trial offer when you see acai pure it is a spam they have bunch of websites not only one New York New York

I received The sample product of acaipure One month later of the purchase day. With it I got something that I never ordered and was charged $45. I was calling to the company and was on the line waiting for one hour and then simply disconnected. It is obviously a spam. I am going to the court. If there are any one who is willing to get their money back you are wellcome to join me .My husband is a lawyer so he will try to help us. For me it is not a matter of money anymore but a matter of principal. I will not give up untill I ll see them disappear from the website.

Znaizam
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiPurecom/nationwide/Acai-Pure-AcaiPurecom-Dont-be-fulled-bu-the-free-trial-offer-when-you-see-acai-pure-it-i-403906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiPure.com