Complaint Review: AcaiSlim

• Updated: Fri, November 20, 2009

• Reported By: Melinda — edmonton Alberta Canada
AcaiSlim
www.premiumacaislim.com Internet United States of America

AcaiSlim world club fitness fraud, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

I cancelled my order the next day but it was already sent. I returned the stuff shortly after I got it 4 days before the required date and they still charged me .  the email said 57$  I was charged 88$.  They say they will refund me but it has been 1 month and nothing. These other two companies World club fitness and weight loss resources have now also put charges on my mastercard and refuse to refund them.  They state I  signed up for them and it was listed in the terms and conditions when i signed up for the Acai slim.  I never saw it and they also said they sent me confirmation emails with the cancellation numbers.  I checked my emails and never got anything other than from acai slim.  I reread these and it says nothing about these other companies or cancellation info.  I never recieved any products and they said i was billed for having access to their online site.  They stated they sent an email with a username and password . I got no such thing.  My Free trial has cost me over 120$ and hours of headache

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2009 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiSlim/internet/AcaiSlim-world-club-fitness-fraud-Internet-514414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiSlim

Hello,

AUTHOR: Kip Taylor - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-591-2190 or visit our 24/7 live help at https://www.acaiburnpremium.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Hello

AUTHOR: wanda - (United States of America)

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,