Complaint Review: AcaiX3 And Topbody Cleanse And Fwm Labs

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:Centralia Washington
AcaiX3 And Topbody Cleanse And Fwm Labs
2040 NE 163 St #305 Hollywood Or North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Pure Berry Max, AcaiX3, Topbody Cleanse And Fwm Labs "free" trial offer acai berry rcvd AcaiX3, billed by Pure Berry Max, called them too late to cancel. few days later charged by topbody cleanse $87.15 called them never got through just music called Pure Berry to get address they won't give me mailing add unless I give them my add, phone, email and cc number that was used Hollywood Or North Miami Both Florida

*Consumer Comment: I talked to a real person, no run around stories

I signed up for acai berry max trial, I received acaix3 (free trial offer just pay s&h). I did not receive the package until 16 days after I ordered it, so the trial period is over. I found a charge on my bank statement for Pure Berry Max for the s&h and an international fee as well. I was then suprised to see a charge by Topbody Cleanse for $87.13 and another international charge.

I called my bank and we cancelled that card. I went in to talk to the bank, they told me to mail the product back even if they tell you that you won't get a refund. There was no return address on the package so I called them and they refused to give me their mailing address unless I give them my add, phone, email, and credit card number. I even spoke to a supervisor and she was more rude then the subordinate. I told her I would be filing fraud charges with my bank and reporting to as many agencies I can what they are doing to people.

So, I dug around on the internet and found a phone number and address someone had posted in their complaint. I explained this to my bank and they told me to mail it to that address even though we don't know if it is the correct address and then we will just file a dispute if they don't refund my money. I have discovered that all 3 of the phone numbers I have, all have the same exact outgoing mssg and menu options and the same procedure they all want your info before they will even talk to you about what you want. I also tried an email address for fwmlabs and it was kicked back as undeliverable.

So I am considering talking to the media. My bank told me they are having this problem with this acai berry issue a lot. Bigtime a lot and my bank is a state credit union...my bank is not a big bank like Bank of America. So I'm sure there are tons more people in WA dealing with this.

Mishelle
Centralia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiX3-And-Topbody-Cleanse-And-Fwm-Labs/Hollywood-Or-North-Miami-Florida-33162-or-33020/Pure-Berry-Max-AcaiX3-Topbody-Cleanse-And-Fwm-Labs-free-trial-offer-acai-berry-rcvd-Ac-467554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiX3 And Topbody Cleanse And Fwm Labs

I talked to a real person, no run around stories

AUTHOR: Shelbygg - (U.S.A.)

I know how hard this experience can be. You see, I also ordered this product but I failed to cancel within the given trial period. What I did was to look for all possible help lines to call. The last no. I called was 866-949-0138. And finally, I got to talk to a real person and canceled my order.