Complaint Review: AcaiX3, FWM Laboratories

AcaiX3, FWM Laboratories
securecartcenter.com/NjA5N3w2NTl8Mjg3NTEzfHYy/y3dsm4b9/g Internet U.S.A.

AcaiX3, FWM Laboratories Beat them at their own game, hopefully Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: 15 minutes or less

This morning I decided to try this product I had been seeing online and take advantage of the "Free Trial".

Unfortunately, I placed the order before checking here. I am very well aware of how these companies operate and marked my calendar to cancel the auto-order 10 days from placing the order.

When I came here and read all of the complaints, I figured I was in trouble. I had used a debit card from an account that I rarely keep more than 30 dollars in, so I knew any subsequent charges would bounce. However, that would leave me liable for bounce charges, which could be even worse than the unauthorized charges.

I waited patiently for my bank to open at 9AM and went in and cancelled the debit card and ordered a new one. The charge for the S&H for the free trial was already debited and I told my bank that charge and that charge only was authorized.

I will write back and let you know if I receive any contact from them when they try to charge me and find the card number is invalid.
Thanks to everyone here for their reports and hopefully others will find this post before any unauthorized charges appear and do the same as I did.

Kathy
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiX3-FWM-Laboratories/internet/AcaiX3-FWM-Laboratories-Beat-them-at-their-own-game-hopefully-Internet-452119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiX3, FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

15 minutes or less

AUTHOR: Shane Leon - (U.S.A.)

You are very smart to take those steps before this matter gets worse. I also advised you to call fwm helpline at 866-949-0138. Just three months ago, I was calling this no. because I don't want anymore acai berry products. The operator whom I talked to was helpful and friendly. I solved my problem in less that 15 minutes.