Complaint Review: Acaiberry Breeze

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: minxx — Summerville South Carolina United States of America
Acaiberry Breeze

Acaiberry Breeze Colon Cleanse 3000 Acaiberry is a SCAM Internet

I too ignored the popups for Acaiberry and Colon Cleanse 3000 till I tried the "trial" for 4.95 each.  At that I could try it out.  I did not receive the Colon Cleanse and did not see any changes with the Acaiberry Breeze.  This was in July of 2009.  Now, April of 2010, I get two letters from Tiburon Financial LLC demanding payment in full for one product I did not receive and the other I consider paid. Neither letter had a dollar amount listed. I had to go to their website to see the accounts in question.  I  contacted them via their website e-mail stating the products had been paid for and that no further payment would be made on the account(s).  I also stated that this was a scam. I realize that Tiburon has been hired to do a job, Tiburon, Spanish for "shark" or "raider", interesting choice for a name.  Acaiberry Breeze and Colon Cleanse 3000, keep on hunting for other "fish".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acaiberry-Breeze/internet/Acaiberry-Breeze-Colon-Cleanse-3000-Acaiberry-is-a-SCAM-Internet-593024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acaiberry Breeze