Complaint Review: Acaiberry Fx Supplements

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
Acaiberry Fx Supplements
916 113th St. Suite B Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Acaiberry Fx Supplements They are sending out supplements and charging my account and I DID NOT Authorize this Arlington Texas

I ordered a sample shipment of a supplement for $5.95. I never did receive the shipment. The credit card company deleted the charge. At no time did I authorize automatic shipments. Now I see two charges on my account, one on Dec. 26 and I did not receive that and they have charged my account and I just received a shipment of two bottles and when I tried to go into web site, it doesn't exist. The two shipments total approx. $165. I called credit card company and I have cancelled my card. I tried calling them and I will again but if I cannot reach them, I will write them a letter. They are using deceptive methods to try and sell their product. Well, I've had it.

Anne ****
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acaiberry-Fx-Supplements/Arlington-Texas-76011/Acaiberry-Fx-Supplements-They-are-sending-out-supplements-and-charging-my-account-and-I-DI-415506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acaiberry Fx Supplements