• Report: #411936

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Garland Utah
Acaiberrydetox, FWM Laboratoried
2040 NE 163rd St #305 N. Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Acaiberrydetox, FWM Laboratories Totaql Ripoff on so many levels N. Miami Beach Florida

I also ordered before I did my research. My first mistake. I tried calling the 1800# listed to cancel the order--this was before it even shipped. The phone # was busy (the fast busy signal you get when a line is often disconnected). I've been calling for nearly 2 hours and its always busy. I wanted to cancel this order before it was charged to my account.

This is a total fraud and I will keep on top of this until I get this cancelled. My credit card company is already aware of this company and said they have processed many claims denying the charges from this company. I will absolutely go that route too.

I would also like to mention the fact that I have never received the free sample @ $3.95, called to find out where my free sample was (866-949-0138).
The informed me they were shipping it. Keep in mind that I placed my order for the trial on Dec. 10, 2008. I got a charge on my account of $87.13 and mind you, I have yet to receive any product from them. At this time I have been on hold, waiting for a supervisor for 1.5 hours. I think they hope I will give up because of the hassle.......HA, that's not happening!!

Tbowcutt
Garland, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acaiberrydetox-FWM-Laboratoried/N-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/Acaiberrydetox-FWM-Laboratories-Totaql-Ripoff-on-so-many-levels-N-Miami-Beach-Florida-411936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acaiberrydetox, FWM Laboratoried