Complaint Review: Acaiburn - DietPills

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Milton Keynes, Other
Acaiburn - DietPills
Jesse Willms, Ontario Pkwy, Unit 400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Acaiburn - DietPills Weight Loss Tablets Scam Ontario California

* : Hello

* : Hello,

* : Hello,

* : Hello

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

*Author of original report: Accai Burn

I cannot contact them by email my emails keep being returned stating there isnt a mail box

I have tried calling and only get a recorded message saying they are closed

I paid $24.95 for what should have been $4.95 for postage and package for the supposedly free trial on 2nd March but since then I have been billed for

17 March Web access $6.95 (not received or accessed) = 5.10
23 March Acaiburn $59.95 (not ordered or received) = 42.50
30 March Membership $9.95 (don't know what this is) = 7.22
6 April Diet pills $59.95 (not ordered or received) = 41.61

Total $136.80 = 97.43 British Pounds and all I did was ask for your free trial

Susan
Milton Keynes,
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acaiburn-DietPills/Ontario-California-91764/Acaiburn-DietPills-Weight-Loss-Tablets-Scam-Ontario-California-443997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acaiburn - DietPills

#1

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the left of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the bottom of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-591-2190 or visit our 24/7 live help at https://www.acaiburnpremium.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

#2

#3

#4

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

Respectfully,

Hello

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8945 or visit our site http://www.acaiburn.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Acai burn team

Accai Burn

AUTHOR: Susan - (United Kingdom)

I finally got an email from this company, and then they called me. The woman on the phone was a bit uppity but she finally agreed to close my account and refund my money.

But then I received another shipment of pills which I returned immediately. I havent been billed again but I have not had a refund either.

I notice that I was still charged for 'internet access' as they call it - so I have cancelled my credit card - they wont be getting anymore money from me in a hurry