Complaint Review: Acaiburn, NATURESOLID.COM

• Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:bluebell Pennsylvania
Acaiburn, NATURESOLID.COM
11 ATHABASCAN AVE SUITE 240 SHERWOOD PARK, Alberta Canada

Acaiburn, Acaiburn, NATURESOLID.COM VERY DECEITFUL COMPANY THAT PRAYS ON CONSUMERS! SHERWOOD PARK Alberta Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

I have recieved a second package from this company, I never ordered anything and I have not been able to contact them.

I am returning the package I recieved today with a letter telling them to cancel anything that they might send and to return any money.

This company prays on consumers looking up any information, or they have bought your private information from another deceitful company.

I am not sure yet what they have charged me but I want any money returned, at once.

red
bluebell, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acaiburn-NATURESOLIDCOM/SHERWOOD-PARK-Alberta-T8A6H2/Acaiburn-Acaiburn-NATURESOLIDCOM-VERY-DECEITFUL-COMPANY-THAT-PRAYS-ON-CONSUMERS-SHERWO-468385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acaiburn, NATURESOLID.COM

Hello

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8945 or visit our site http://www.acaiburn.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Thanks,