Complaint Review: Acaipure - Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc

• Reported By:Fintas Other
Acaipure - Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc
www.centralcoastnutra.net Internet U.S.A.

Acaipure - Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc, lied and stold my money Internet

I have just read the post about Central Coast Nutraceuticals ripping people off. Too late for me as I am a victim of this ring. As it has been said I signed up for the $4.95 shipping fee for the free trial of this product that has been promoted by Oprah and other celebs. Unfortunately I did see the $44.85 price as I hit the send button, confused I immediately went to my online account and saw $44.85 being subtracted from my account.

I received a confirmation e-mail and I sent a message back knowing it was probably useless but I tried. I called my bank and I was told sorry it was approved. So yes this is a total scam and for the first time I have become a victim. So I hope the media will take this info and warn people before they make alot of money of unsuspecting people.

Misty
Fintas
Kuwait

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acaipure-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc/internet/Acaipure-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-lied-and-stold-my-money-Internet-397263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acaipure - Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc