Complaint Review: Acaipure

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:Mechanicville New York
Acaipure
2375 East Camelback Rd. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Acaipure Rip off Rip off Rip Off Phoenix Arizona

I Ordered the 14 day free trial and the product made me feel sick. I called and cancelled and was told the order was cancelled and there would be no further charges. I was going over my statement and found a charge for 39.95.I called acai pure at 1-888-692-8352 and spoke to a very rude customer service agent who told me the charge was because I didn't return the product contrary to what I was told before when I inquired about cancelling my order.I am now going to take further action against them.Including going to the bank and reporting them to authorities.

Jeffrey
Mechanicville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acaipure/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Acaipure-Rip-off-Rip-off-Rip-Off-Phoenix-Arizona-445373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acaipure