Complaint Review: Acaitriplestack.com

• Updated: Sun, June 14, 2009

• Reported By:Pasadena California
Acaitriplestack.com
www.acaitriplestack.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Acaitriplestack.com they told me free trial pay only shipping & handling. Product didn't do anything and charged me 84.95 after 14 days. They claimed they told me you have to cancel within two weeks, but I didn't see anywhere it said that. Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Lesson Learned

I ordered a free trial of triple stack. On the website, it only says free trial. It does not mention the true price any where and it does not say you have to cancel at a certain time. So I was very surprised when I checked my account and found out that they took out 84.95 for a bottle of 60 capsules which did not do anything for me. I didn't feel energetic or lose weight like they claim. So I feel like I just flushed that money down the toilet.

Anastasia
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acaitriplestackcom/nationwide/Acaitriplestackcom-they-told-me-free-trial-pay-only-shipping-handling-Product-didnt-d-461282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acaitriplestack.com

Lesson Learned

AUTHOR: Realitysucks - (U.S.A.)

You should take this as a lesson to read what youre getting in to. I looked at the site in questions, it says on the 15th day from your order you will be charged the normal price for a continued supply of the product.

If more people read everything they were getting in to this site wouldnt exist.