Complaint Review: Acc LLC Ville Park CA

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: sherie jarrell — savannah Georgia United States of America
Acc LLC Ville Park CA
Ville Park Ca Ville Park, California United States of America

Acc LLC Ville Park CA Ripped me off $400 thru Acc LLC Ville Park CA Ville Park, California

I was ripped off by Acc LLC Park CA collection agency...they took $400 from me ...saying I had federal charges against me and I would be arrested on my job and i needed to take care of this....I am getting calls now from the same speaking foreign person and long distance phone numbers..I am tired of being harrassed,...

ThankYou
Sherie Jarrell

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acc-LLC-Ville-Park-CA/Ville-Park-California-/Acc-LLC-Ville-Park-CA-Ripped-me-off-400-thru-Acc-LLC-Ville-Park-CA-Ville-Park-Californi-930278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acc LLC Ville Park CA