Complaint Review: Accaiberrymaxx, FX Supplements, Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Lancaster Ohio
Accaiberrymaxx, FX Supplements, Total Cleanse
FX Supplements, 916 113th St. STE B Arlington,, Texas U.S.A.

Accaiberrymaxx, FX Supplements, Total Cleanse Fraud and Scam using Oprah Winfrey as bait to steal your money! Arlington, Texas

On November 14, 2008 I also saw the advertisement using Oprah Winfrey's name recommending their product, a free trial all you have to do is pay shipping, there was no other page stating any agreement whatsoever on this site, just try it and you'll love it and want to buy more is all it said. After ordering the free trial the page sent me to another offer of a free trial recommended to go with the Accaiberry Maxx, and this was Total Cleanse for the same $5.95 for a free trial and no obligation, this I also decided to try. I was charged for both products on 11/10. On November 14th I recieved the free bottle of Total Cleanse, I waited and waited for the other bottle to arrive, Tried calling their so called "Customer Service Number", the first time an associate told me that their "system" was down so he could not access my order and told me to call later, I did this every day for a week I called and got voice mail, telling me to leave a message and that they would return my call within 24 hours, after a week of this and me e-mailing them telling them that I never received my free trial and wanted a refund of the $5.95 shipping.

After all this and still no response I was infuriated when I then saw they had charged my account for $78. I could not believe that they could get away with this, I tried every way possible to reach them and they will not respond. I have refused all future deliveries from them and had them return to sender because I saw then that this was fraud. I contacted my bank and before they could close my account they have managed to charge me over $400.00 in all! This is an outrage! Accaiberry finally responded to me 2 days ago, directed me to a site where they have "live chat" customer service, this was a total joke. The associate went in circles and ignored everything I said, including that within 10 days of my purchase I made a dozen attempts to contact both places to tell them what a scam it was and they made it impossible for anyone to cancel anything. I hope there is a class action suit against them, I can't believe that our gov't can let a company outright steal from its hard working citizens in this way! I have none of their product and they still took my money. If anything I would thing that Oprah Winfrey would be outraged that they are using her name to rip people off!

Lancaster, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accaiberrymaxx-FX-Supplements-Total-Cleanse/Arlington-Texas-76011-5416/Accaiberrymaxx-FX-Supplements-Total-Cleanse-Fraud-and-Scam-using-Oprah-Winfrey-as-bait-t-408606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accaiberrymaxx, FX Supplements, Total Cleanse