Complaint Review: Accelerated Auto Brokers / Andres Rafael Bernal

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Sigifredo — Queens New York United States of America
Accelerated Auto Brokers / Andres Rafael Bernal
3525 Piedmont Rd, Building 7, 3 Floor Internet United States of America

Accelerated Auto Brokers / Andres Rafael Bernal COMPLETE RIPOFF DO NOT TRUST THIS CO OR INDIVIDUAL YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY Internet

BUYER BEWARE

Accelerate Auto Broker located at 3525 Piedmont Rd, Building 7, 3rd Floor

Atlanta GA, 30305,  Phone: 404-939-1296 Fax: 404-891-6039

andres@acceleratedautobrokers.com

Mr.Andres Bernal and I reached an agreement to have him purchase an automobile on my behalf in NYS.  His job was  to negotiate the price with the dealer and have the car inspected prior to the purchase.  After looking at numerous vehicles, I then located one I was interested in purchasing and informed him of same. The price - $34,405

- plus a $1,500 commission - total cost - $35,905.  We agreed to purchase the vehicle.  I proceed to send him a check issued by Wells Fargo - CHECK amount - $16,600.  I instructed him to HOLD THE CHECK AS SECURITY. [continued below]....
.....

Shortly thereafter, two separate bank wires were made to his business account for a total amount of  $5,500 and another to his father, Mr. BERNALS bank account in the amount of $ 3,000 -  total amount -$25,100  - leaving a balance of $10,805.

As per our phone conversation, we discussed and agreed that the remaining balance was to be paid as soon as possible, but no later than two months.  Three weeks after that conversation, I called him to advise that I already had the balance.

It was at that point that he inform me that he could not wait any longer even though I clearly stated that I was in possession of the balance and proceed to explain that he had sold the vehicle to someone else.  I asked him for my money back, including the
check from Wells Fargo.  He informed me that he already cashed the check (WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION) and he was waiting to get paid from the sale of the automobile he was allegedly purchasing on my behalf in order to reverse my funds.  Needless to say, that was our last conversation.  It has been over a  month and I still have not heard from him. I sent him emails and left voicemail messages on numerous occassions, but he has not responded to any of my emails nor has he returned any of my phone calls.

Mr. Andres Bernal proved to be an impostor, a liar and a thief.

HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED .

DO NOT TRUST HIM WITH YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT BELIEVE  ANYTHING HE MAY PROMISE YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accelerated-Auto-Brokers-Andres-Rafael-Bernal/internet/Accelerated-Auto-Brokers-Andres-Rafael-Bernal-COMPLETE-RIPOFF-DO-NOT-TRUST-THIS-CO-OR-I-988217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accelerated Auto Brokers / Andres Rafael Bernal