Complaint Review: Accelerated Wealth

• Reported By: JeffNC — Denver North Carolina
Accelerated Wealth
11778 S Election Rd. Draper , Utah USA

Accelerated Wealth Deceptive, Steal Money, Ripoff consumers Draper Utah

*General Comment: This is not Accelerated Wealth in Colorado Springs.

Accelerated Wealth LLC from Draper Utah is a group of people that are stealing peoples money. I signed up toe be an affiliate of the company. They had a coaching program that they agreed to provide and then after the training was completed, they would partner with me they would conduct a seminar in my local area. No seminar ever happened. Accelerated Wealther sold a bill of goods over the phone where they said that as an affiliate I could start buying and selling properties from their inventory at pennies on the dollar.

They claim they had millions of dollars or inventory of cash flowing properties that they could sell at low prices becaue of the purchase price. Still waiting after numerous months to see any viable inventory. I did see 10-15 homes worth maybe 250k. Accelerated wealth agreed to provide training, then conduct a seminar. I was working through the training program, but there was always an excuse of things were being revised and new information would be coming out shortly. When I signed up they provided that they would provide a web page for my use immediately. It took almost 4 months to get a website.

Then I ahad someone contact me to start payuing hosting fees. I had been working with a Mark Larabee in the training. Last I spoke to Mark we were working through the training. He inidcated that there was some new training coming out and that he would email. I received an email that he was no longer with the company. This company is a complete ripoff and has provided nothing that they promised. I have emailed and called numerous times trying to connect to anyone in the company to proceed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accelerated-Wealth-/Draper-Utah-84020/Accelerated-Wealth-Deceptive-Steal-Money-Ripoff-consumers-Draper-Utah-1059775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accelerated Wealth

#1 General Comment

This is not Accelerated Wealth in Colorado Springs.

AUTHOR: Bill - ()

Accelerated Wealth that is mentioned in this report infringed on our good name and has created so many issues for us by these complaints being filed.  So many confuse our company with these ripoff reports and it has hurt many folks.  We have tried to get these removed but rip off will not remove them.  I would ask that the authors of these letters please remove these as the bad Accelerated Wealth is no longer in business and this is now only hurting us. Please consider this.

socialism