- Report: #965439
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Accelerated Wealth Productios
Accelerated Wealth Productios11778 s election Suite 210 Draper Utah 84020 Draper, Utah United States of America
Accelerated Wealth Productios Tobey Waggoner Rip off practice selling and buying real estate with out a license Draper , Utah
*Consumer Comment: ACCELERATED WEALTH DEFUNCT
*Consumer Comment: Accelerated Cashflows Cashflows properties presented by Accelerated Wealth Group
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ANOTHER smear tactic
*Consumer Comment: Say it isn't so Joe...
I just got done attending a 3 day real estate seminar in Draper Utah I paid $1500 for a 3 day seminar what a[b] rip off[/b] you get no cds or any papers on their program. The main speaker would amble on about his deals that he did that made him money with no prove.The seminar was about using their system on how to buy and flip a homes in different parts of the us such as LA, Las Vegas NV, and Arizona. The first day of class was real good with some good information to be learned but the other two days was mostly about how the speaker and his family were living the good life in the country.
The last two days was mostly about getting on the bus tour that lasted three days [b] This cost's 20,000 dollars[/b] I wish I had a dollar for every time the speaker would say the words BUS TOUR. [continued below]....
I told the person that took me out into a different room that [b] I could get a good Realtor and they could do the same thing for me and find a good property for me to flip.[/b] I wouldn't have to pay the Realtor the Realtor gets paid by the seller I could then use the 20,000 to fix up a house and be money ahead. That person got mad and slammed his book closed and left in a huff.
Also breaking news if anybody has used Accelerated Wealth Productions to buy real estate in Utah And the showed you real estate and set up appointments and you paid them any monies to do this they are suppose to be licensed.
see the legal stuff on this Title 61
Securities Division - Real Estate Division
Real Estate Licensing and Practices Act
61-2f-201. License required.
(1) Unless a person is licensed under this chapter, it is unlawful for the person to do the following with respect to real estate located in this state:
(a) engage in the business of a principal broker, associate broker, or sales agent;
(b) act in the capacity of a principal broker, associate broker, or sales agent;
(c) advertise or assume to act as a principal broker, associate broker, or a sales agent.
(2) Except as provided in Section 61-2f-202, an individual is required to be licensed as a principal broker, associate broker, or a sales agent if the individual performs, offers to perform, or attempts to perform one act for valuable consideration of:
(a) buying, selling, leasing, managing, or exchanging real estate for another person; or
(b) offering for another person to buy, sell, lease, manage, or exchange real estate.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accelerated-Wealth-Productios/Draper-Utah-84070/Accelerated-Wealth-Productios-Tobey-Waggoner-Rip-off-practice-selling-and-buying-real-esta-965439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)