Complaint Review: Accelerated Wealth

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — san simeon California United States of America
Accelerated Wealth
Internet, Utah United States of America

Accelerated Wealth Accelerated-Wealth.com, Tobey Waggoneer, Dallas Tall, Mark Larabee, Accelerated-Wealth ripped me off by selling unethical coaching and BAD properties Internet, Utah

*General Comment: This is not Accelerated Wealth Colorado Springs

*Consumer Comment: Davey is Absolutely Right - Accelerated Wealth is a Racket

*Consumer Suggestion: Davey - I may be able to help with your dispute

*Consumer Comment: Long Standing Racket

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Absolutely false report

Accelerated-wealth took me for quite a ride.  I am a school teacher and consider myself quite educated. I was sold real estate coaching that was never contacted by their staff again.  I gave them $5,800 and they never called me back or responded to my emails.

I was also sold a property that had no tenants and was in disrepair. Sure they showed me a property with pictures that looked good, but the property had no kitchen in it and mold throughout the bathroom.

They asked me to put money on my credit card that I should of never spent and I have nothing in return. I was originally sold by a guy named Mark Larabee who then told me he had to talk to his "partner" Tobey Waggoner.  Tobey told me anyone who didn't purchase their properties was stupid.  I asked to fly to see the property he wanted to sell me before I purchased it.

He said the property would "be gone" if I waited to look at it.  Another slick sales technique.  I bought it sight unseen and now I regret it.  They will not return my phone calls or emails.

Neither one of these people are trustworthy and I believe they are crooks.

My recommendation is Don't Buy Anything From These Guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accelerated-Wealth/Internet-Utah-/Accelerated-Wealth-Accelerated-Wealthcom-Tobey-Waggoneer-Dallas-Tall-Mark-Larabee-Ac-894232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accelerated Wealth

#1 General Comment

This is not Accelerated Wealth Colorado Springs

AUTHOR: Bill Walton - ()

This company used our name without our permission and as a result has caused these ripoff reports.  Please know that this company is not Accelerated Wealth headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO.  I would request that the author of this please investigate and remove this report as this is only hurting our company as the Accelerated Wealth that hurt you is no longer in business.  Please consider my request.

Davey is Absolutely Right - Accelerated Wealth is a Racket

AUTHOR: Bode - ()

It’s my hope people read these rip-off reports before spending a dime on an Accelerated Wealth seminar or property.  I have been taken by their fake promises and have lost tens of thousands of dollars. The owners, Toby Waggoner and Dallas Tall, cannot be trusted.  I agree they must be exposed!  People work very hard for their money to help their family have a better life.  Don’t throw away your money and damage your financial situation by believing anything stated by Accelerated Wealth.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Davey - I may be able to help with your dispute

AUTHOR: Burned by AW - (United States of America)

Davey,

I read your comment about being burned by Accelerated Wealth, and may be able to offer some assistance. I have learned about other customers of the company in your situation and would be happy to share some information. My number is 503-406-9105. I will not accept anonymous calls.

Long Standing Racket

AUTHOR: Davey - (United States of America)

Folks, Tobey Waggoner and others like him have been running this racket for a long, long time. Just Google Tobey Waggoner and Mentoring of America and read for yourself all the scams they have been operating for years. Please do not hand over any money to these guys. Mark Larabee and David Montelengo are all in on the racket. Professional people have been taken in by their fake promises. They need to be exposed.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Absolutely false report

AUTHOR: Accelerated Wealth Management - (United States of America)

This complaint is absolutely false!  This is the first time we have ever heard this complaint.  I would love the author of this complaint to please call us, email us, or respond to this complaint.  If you can verify that this is in fact true we will reimburse your tuition amount in full, plus 10% interest for the time your money has been out.  Here are facts-
Tobey Waggoner does not sell or ever has sold real estate coaching, or properties.   Nor has Accelerated Wealth ever sold a coaching package for $5,800.00.

When an investor is considering buying one of our properties, we give them as much time as needed to complete a due diligence period before giving us one penny.  During the due diligence period, they are allowed to do whatever research they need to do, to insure the property they are buying is in fact a legitimate cash flowing property.  This includes flying out to the property if they choose.  We've had several clients fly to the location and see the property.  In fact, each time a client chooses to fly to one of our properties, our Property Manager will pick them up at the airport, take them to the location, and walk through the property with them.

What this is, is a smear campaign by one of our competitors.  The same competitors who has tried to sue us twice, LOST BOTH TIMES, and now is trying to smear our name through the Internet (other wise known as 'the bathroom wall').  He has to do this because we conduct business ethically, honestly, and with full integrity.  He does not, which is why he is losing business and is trying to drag us under as well.   We are intentionally leaving his name out, because we refuse to conduct ourselves as he does.
For those of you who do see this, especially existing and potential clients, please call us and we will address this with you personally.  We have a very long list of clients who are ready and willing to speak to anyone who questions our integrity or business practices.  Accelerated Wealth Management can be reached by dialing 855-884-5369.