Complaint Review: Access America

• Reported By: kumar — irving Texas United States of America
Access America
P.O. Box 71533 Internet United States of America

Access America, Jefferson Insurance SCAM- ACCESS AMERICA, Internet

I had purchased travel insurane from Access America and they never refunded my money back since i had to cancel my trip due to Health Reasons, they made me fill out forms and forms and after that process they again sent me forms to be filled by my doctor, my doctor issued the letter but they declined my claim saying that the doctors has to fill the forms(4 pages), After i completed those forms, they again sent over additional forms, In the end, they jsut said that my claim has been denied, The representative didnt even understand what was written in the letter issued by my doctor and just said we cant approve it,

i even contacted teh members who had posted their complaints in every forum and they have only returned the money to Customers who haveused attorneys to get thier money back in the threat of being Sued. so its just a SCAM sicne if that is the policy then i would advise everyone to beware of ACCESS AMERICA travel insurance, thier policy has nothing defined wihch will help you get your money back even if someone dies or has any medical condition, thier policy says it shoudl be either 72 hrs in advance; but medical conditions dont come knocking exactly 72 hrs, it can happen anytime and the cancellation policy shoudl say that Clearly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-America/internet/Access-America-Jefferson-Insurance-SCAM-ACCESS-AMERICA-Internet-691053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access America