Complaint Review: Access America.com

• Updated: Fri, March 12, 2010

• Reported By: Scotte68 — Maricopa Arizona United States of America
Access America.com
2805 North Parham Road Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Access America.com Allianz Group, AccessAmerica charged my Account 15.67 but never provided the policy #. Richmond, Virginia

Alliance Group owns Mondial USA which sells Travel Insurance through Access America which partners with Cheap Tickets dot com.

MY ISSUE:
I believe that I should receive the product which I pay for.  Access America charged my bank account $15.67 but never eMailed me the policy number.  In my opinion that is a ripoff.   Now I don't want the policy and I want the policy cancelled.  Getting my money back is a chore.  Access America took money from me, did not provide the product and has not given me a refund.

DETAILS
On March 1st, 2010 I purchased a plane ticket via CheapTickets and I did purchase the insurance policy.   The policy number never arrived via eMail.  I called Access America twice and each representative searched for my policy number by Name, address and credit card number.   No luck.  Both times was I was told I would have to dispute the charge via my own bank or I could send an eMail to Sales Support.

I emailed Sales support and Tonya D said she would take care of the issue within 48 hours.   That was on 3/9/2010.  I am now filing this report on 3/12/2010 with no reply from Access America.

CONCLUSION:
Be very careful about purchasing travel insurance from Access America via CheapTickets dot com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Americacom/Richmond-Virginia-23294/Access-Americacom-Allianz-Group-AccessAmerica-charged-my-Account-1567-but-never-provide-580434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access America.com