Access Big Bear Cabin Rentals
Big Bear, California United States of America
Access Big Bear Cabin Rentals Horrific Customer Service Big Bear, California
I sent this email to the client expressing my frustration and their response was well you didn't call so we aren't helping. We didn't get off the ski slopes until 7pm so the last thing we wanted to do was spend all night running around trying to find another place to stay. The owner basically said too bad.
We stayed at Rony's retreat last night and we were incredibly disappointed. I was actually embarrassed that I was in charge of booking this cabin and my friends had to stay there! The biggest issues were:
1. Washer and dryer had an out of order sign: we chose a house with a washer and dryer rather than a hotel so we could wash our ski clothes and dry them for the next day. You had a sign so you clearly knew about it, advertise that service and don't advise your renters otherwise!
2. Dusty and dirty! The place is gross especially the bathroom, we were scared to even use the shower.
3. Grill: we called Friday night to find out what type of grill you had so we could cook our steaks and hot dogs. We were told the property had a gas grill and should have a full propane tank..after a long day on the slopes we show up at 7 starving and go to get settled and cook and there is a rickety old charcoal grill in an unlit area and we have no charcoal...we had to cook our steaks on the stove. Horrible embarrassment again.
4. SECURITY: you clearly are aware of the back door issue not shutting and locking securely since you had a highly evolved system of two chairs holding it shut..it is unsafe and again embarrassing.
5. The heat did not go into the room with the bunk bed ! It stayed about 30 degrees in there we actually had to move the mattress to the living room so we wouldn't freeze to death.
Overall it was a awful experience I think I've been stripped of my cabin renting privileges for a while after this one. For $199.00 I expected a lot more. I think it's incredibly overpriced since we didn't receive the quality we were promised. I would appreciate at MINIMUM a 50% discount. Hopefully this is able to be resolved quickly.
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Big Bear Cabin Rentals